Monday, October 8, 2018

Animals-need-your-help

This is OUR achievement 💜💙🐶🐕nothing can stop our hearts and team work 😘😍🤗

To all my TRUE FRIENDS 😍🤗 and to all my SO CALLED FRIENDS 🤔

I have not become a rescuer to deal with someone else's lives, dealing with egos and living someone else's lives. For me rescuing is only about animals and making difference for the animals but I would never allow anyone to blackmail me that my rescues will lose support if I don't play by rules of interest groups that have been using my name for promotion. 
 
It is interesting how easy it is for people to trust everyone else except a rescuer. 


That is the problem of every rescuer in Bosnia. Whenever someine says something bad about a rescuer, that person is right and a rescuer is wrong. 

It is very interesting how people question rescuer whom support for years because of unknown people or even fake profiles. 😡
 
I am the problem now because I have bought the property. It is very interesting too. When everyone has some problem no matter if it is a supporter or a rescuer, I am the one who is called to help and to solve problem.


Now, when I have done the best thing for my rescues, I bought them shelter I am the one who is wrong. Interesting timing. Really interesting timing. 

 
I have something that other people don't have so I am the one who should be harmed. I can't be harmed. I would have a normal life if I wasn't rescuer. I could travel, have a vacation, social life and everything else because I am a lawyer. 


Instead of that I have chosen animals so only my rescues can be harmed but also no one will blackmail me to play by rules of lobbies. 
 
Jelaousy is a dangerous emotion but thanks to my true friends, YOU, my rescues have and will have better life in the new shelter.


False friends, live your own lives even if you don't have ones and leave me or my animals alone. 


Double playing is always visible.
We do things here from the heart not because of interest.in money. 


work at her pension

FROM NELDA L. PERCIVAL:

PEOPLE - I am almost 73 years old, I have COPD  (it Kills) 

When I worry I am stressed which causes me problems breathing and stresses the heart. 

Please all I ask is that anyone reading this post, give 2 or 3 euros to Dalida for her Pension. 

I know that sometimes it seems like you just can't afford a donation, but 2-3 euros isn't much more then a cup of coffee at Mc Donalds. 

Could you do without coffee, just one day!! 

Please help these animals, THEY deserve the care Dalida can give them... IF YOU JUST HELP HER!! 

I am so scared, that no one will care...THAT NO ONE WILL GIVE A DAMN MUCH LESS JUST 2/3 EUROS.. PLEASE I BEG YOU  -  GIVE!! 

SHE haS PayPal and it is goranjuric@hotmail.com 

PLEASE GO READ!!


http://hey-you-info.blogspot.com/2018/10/saving-rescues-costs-lot-of-money.html

https://fundrazr.com/c1OVja?ref=tw_e7GhY3

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment