Friday, March 15, 2013

MY STORE - TO HELP SAVE ANIMALS

Hi,
Have you ever surprised yourself with what you can do? Well, I did this week.

I have created a store front over at http://cafepress.com.  You would not guess just how many different items they have there. Items from phone covers to dog hoodies jewlery to yard signs to coffe mugs and don't leave our clothing.

The ability to put your designs on these items is thrilling. I know you will go look and buy some of these.  Just look at some of the pictures I've used. These pictures can be placed on any one or number of items you desire.  I will even use your pictures, as long as you created it.. No Copy right violations...

http://www.cafepress.com/bosniaanimalrescuers

The profits go directly to AWABOSNIA.ORG but if we raise enough money, I'll be paying the taxes on it.
The group is in need of funding there are 20+ dogs that are being adopted in England if they can raise the money to pay the ticket fees.



BE A HERO - SUPPORT A HOMELESS DOG OR CAT IN BOSNIA

ADOPT INTERNATIONALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment