This group is created to help volunteers from Belgrade HumAnimal who rescue dogs from the Pozega horror shelter in Serbia. It's estimated over 7,000 dogs have abeen killed there and well known they are tortured & systematically starved - we have been trying to save as many as possible by reserving them vetting them/placing them in private kennels & finding them fosters or adopters. But we have run out of funds & need urgent help!
We will raise funds, build awareness and assist with lobbying the government.
This infamous torture dog pound ironically called "Our Home":
- is catching dogs from 7 Serbian cities
- after a few weeks dogs are killed with t61 injenction & no legally required sedation
- or they are strangled or beaten!!!
- dogs are literally starved before they die
- most dogs can no longer walk
- & can barely lift their heads
Pups only couple of months old are curled up on the ground & do not react any more to the human voice.
VIDEOS ABOUT POZEGA:
It is well known that the shelter supervisor & the vet torture the dogs. There are 17+ criminal charges against the management of the pound, but they continue to catch & kill these poor animals.
- around 300-400 dogs are killed per month
- Local Authorities pay 100 euros/dog to the pound!
- they earn around 400.000 euros/year
IN LAST 5 MONTHS 108 DOGS SAVED - 96 SURVIVED BUT HUMANIMAL HAS RUN OUT OF FUNDS :(
- many saved have serious health problems, due to being starved & butchered sterilisations
- some are fighting for their lives
- 38 were very sick
- 11 very sadly died due to being starved/distemper
- 60+ are waiting for adopters
PLEASE HELP STOP THE HORROR!
DONATE to paypal - firstname.lastname@example.org
RECENT PHOTOS OF POZEGA (before photos BANNED):
VIDEOS OF RECENT DOGS SAVED:
SIGN THE PETITION:
SEND THIS PROTEST LETTER!
HumAnimal has saved over 350 dogs from Pozega so far and also from other kill shelters & or where dogs are beeing killed but live in horrible conditions as Stara Pazova, Rakovica in Belgrade etc. Over 250 dogs have been adopted in Italy, some in Germany & some in Serbia.
We will not tolerate any profanities or arguing on this site.