Monday, October 14, 2013

FLEAS Help I'm invaded!

Hi,
Today I want to talk about Fleas.

FLEAS a horrible little creature that has no need to be alive.
From this I'm sure you realist my hatred of fleas.

A little over a month and a half ago I took in a tiger stripped fully male cat someone had dumped at a business called Lamb House, it gives out money to seniors and has a second hand store ( I buy a lot of my material for dog coats there.)
Anyway he was dumped there,  a lady said he had been there at least a week already... I couldn't just leave him..

I took him home in the first three weeks I got bit multiple times so no bath for this big baby... he drew blood every time he bite me until I started using padded gloves with him.

To make a long story short he is now the most loveable cat of all ten of them. Sweet and loving but full of fleas. Everyone of my cats and my poor dog who thinks she is a cat too have fleas.



I bought Hartz products and used it - It felt like it grew fleas.. So I started giving my cats baths in Dawn soap. Love Dawn dish soap.. helped but hasn't stopped them. I bought Victor the flea trap from Amazon.com, works but not enough, bought  quite a few products that promise relief.. no help, no relief.

Do you know what I can do other then bombing my house? I give baths every other day, vacuum every other day. It hardly leaves me time to do anything else.


But, I'd still do the same and bring this big baby home.. Even cats have a hard time surviving with out human help. We have domesticated them too much.

Change of subject have you signed the petition ? Please do!

This may not effect you or your country, but if you have ever cared for an animal, Please Sign!


STOP BOSNIA FROM IMPLEMENTING KILL LAW!

Petition by Sandra Jensen, Hove, United Kingdom

BOSNIA IS ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT A KILL LAW THAT REPLICATES WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ROMANIA - If IMPLEMENTED IT WILL MEAN WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER OF STRAYS. TO STOP THIS LAW COMING INTO EFFECT IT IS CRITICAL WE LOBBY THE BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA AUTHORITIES NOW.

For more information please see:

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/stop-bosnia-from-implementing-kill-law

Have a great day... Aunti Nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment