Sunday, November 27, 2011

HELP FEED AN ANIMAL - FREE

This may be hard to understand but I live in the Ozark mountains up a dirt road I have no well so I pack in water, where I get my water at I have a friend who has an outside dog, time before last middle of October I was getting water when I noticed the dog was standing out in the rain. I went over to the 50 gallon barrel they had been using as a house for the dog and it had standing water in it. I poured out the water but the dog wouldn't go in it. I finished getting my 2 week supply of water and went home but I was so depressed that I was crying that poor puppy (3 yr old dog - not a puppy) was wet and cold. That after noon I built him a dog house, in parts because it was way to big for my sister and I to pick up. the next day mid morning when I knew or hopped no one was there, we took the dog house down there and put it together.
The dog now barks at me every time I go get water and I have to go pet him.. He just loves his house and is out of the weather.  I tell you this not to brag but to show you that the smallest act of kindness helps those who can't help  themselves. And they know who you are!

Please go click on this button only takes a minute...doesn't cost you a thing...


There is a button here that if you click on it once a day will help feed and treat animals..
Please go do a click daily...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&origin=ARS_FACE_BLOG_ADGROUP_BLOG_PetVideos_driftcaat_TOP_ClickRem_CTG


Nelda
and by all means share with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment