Saturday, August 2, 2014

#AmericanMilitaryDeserted -

By chance I found this:
https://dailykos.com/campaigns/900?detail=email


Please Sign the Petition:
TITLE OF PETITION: Reunite retired military dogs with the veterans that love them.

I just read a petition and some wording caught my eye that just pissed me off... Let me explain a little, I am a veteran, although, it was in peacetime that I served.  I spent almost 14 years at the beck and call of the US Army.
I am medically retired (service connected) as a Staff Sergeant (E-6). The petition asks for your signature, to get the military to PAY to ship service dogs home. A SERVICE DOG IS A SOLDIER..
who has served honorably. ARE YOU TELLING ME THE US MILITARY IS LEAVING SOLDIERS BEHIND... DESERTING THEM??!!

The comment that points this out goes "  Currently retired military dogs can be adopted by anyone who can afford to ship them home. That is good news, as most of these dogs do get adopted. "

MOST---- NOT ALL!  WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHERS....DESERTED OR KILLED!??

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PETITION..


SHIPPED HOME? DO YOU MEAN WE ARE LEAVING SOLDIERS OVERSEAS? A MILITARY DOG HAS THE RIGHT TO BE BROUGHT HOME..

ANIMALS IN OTHER COUNTRIES SUFFER GREATLY FROM ABUSE, TORTURE,  STARVATION, and SICKNESS. THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS AND MOST ARE CONSIDERED VERMIN! SOME ARE EVEN RAPED .. YOU WOULD LEAVE OUR SOLDIERS TO FACE THIS?

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE  ANND TALK TO YOUR CONGRESS - PERSON GET THIS WAY OF SAVING MONEY CHANGED ---- SHAME THE  MILITARY....

WE DO MOT LEAVE A SOLDIER BEHIND.... EVER!

1 comment:

  1. I can not leave this alone. It is not right, it is shameful! NOT ONLY IS IT UNFAIR TO THE DOG SOLDIER... it is unfair to the country that must kill the dogs left behind..
    I am so sick and heart broken that my Army would desert military members!

    PLEASE SIGN and call your congressman - complain, protest!

    ReplyDelete