Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#What-Is-On-Your-Mind



What is on your mind  

FaceBook asks you this every time.

How do I answer?  Should I fake it and talk about happy things or what is happening in my life?
OR TELL THE TRUTH... 

the truth can hurt.. and it can give reassurance and help!

My truth, I hurt because I can do so little to help the animals that have been abandoned by humanity.
I am an old woman, I have seen a wonderful life. Been all over the world.. But I have little money above my bills to give to others to feed, house, and give medical care for these abandoned animals.


What I can do and what you can do is  give the little you can AND SHARE REQUEST FOR HELP!  It takes hundreds of Shares to get any donations.. So it takes hundreds of you to share each message.

WHAT CAN I DO.... BEG THAT YOU HELP.. SOMEONE!!  EACH REAL RESCUE DESERVES AS MUCH HELP AS WE CAN POSSIBLY GIVE! ..... NO MONEY... THEN SHARE.. INVITE FRIENDS... FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA YOU CAN THINK OF TO JOIN... AND SEND MESSAGES DAILY ASKING FOR HELP.

PEOPLE HAVE A TENDANCY TO HELP AS THE NOTION HITS THEM ... BE THAT NOTION... SEND A REQUEST FOR HELP...

SOME FRIENDS ask WHY DON"T YOU HELP IN THE USA ... I DO THREE ORGANIZATIONS, 1. ALLEY CAT ALLIES, 2. RED ROVER, 3. HARMONY FUND

BUT THE USA IS NOT LIKE EASTERN EUROPE ... MOST OF THE TIME  (NOT ALL) IN USA THE JUDICAL SYSTEM WILL PUT OFFENDERS IN JAIL.. and the GREED AND STEALING IS MUCH LESS THEN EASTERN EUROPE...

SO I TRY TO HELP THEM.... I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU HELP....... I CARE THAT YOU DO HELP!
ONLY A OLD STUFFED TOY TO GIVE COMFORT
YOU CAN GIVE COMFORT BY HELPING!


So what is on my mind.... getting you to help, in any way you can.. for any rescue you want to help... 

BUT HELP... EVERY DAY... LOVE THE ABANDONED AND LOST... GIVE THEM A REASON TO BE HAPPY AGAIN.

Thank you...
Nelda...p
facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment