Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#YA-PISSED-ME-OFF



SoapBox: 

A few months ago a friend pm'd me that a YC page I had started was being accused of being a fraud.
You see I have a personal friend Edina Pasic who has a licensed rescue in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Eastern Europe. I was going to try to raise funds so she could buy a farm and convert it into a pension. Not one that charge others but one she could have for the dogs she rescues. I had put an estimated amount of 18,000.00 euros for a starter. Because I had not given specifics they were saying it was a scam... I had said that I would hire a lawyer to take care of the legal side of the matter... When some money was raised... but I removed it. because it would cause Edina problems.


Yesterday I read this post on FACEBOOK

" As a fund-raiser for rescues/rescuers I want to be sure that I know who has a dubious set up and so I can then go ahead and do my own research. Imagine my horror to see Brenda Chanczyki in a group called "Exposed Fake Rescuers!! Do you know something, let's say for arguments sake, that she is genuine, ok? So, Firstly, I would question WHY she does not apologize profusely when making an error in judgement about a rescuer? Secondly. why does/did she associate with people such as John Nerkovsky (spelling?) who personally terrorized one very legit rescuer as well as inboxed myself and many others with vile language? Thirdly. why does she post people's personal details on FB, such as home addresses, which is a very nasty thing to do as well as against FB 'Community Standards!? Fourthly, how is it that someone who resorts to such playground bullying type tactics (That alone would put me right off) gets (some) people defending her stating that she is such a good person? Fifthly, I actually DO know more about this woman that goes by the name of Brenda Chanczyki, but will not state due to confidentiality towards others who have spoke to me directly. The 'other' profile that I thought may also be hers is Brenda Kerr, but I removed that link/post as I admitted that I had posted in haste and I hadn't researched as much as I should have in the first instance - but I will do. It is not my nature to abuse people; to hound them and persecute them as Chanczyki does. I would like people that follow her as a friend to delete themselves from my FB as I am very careful who I help financially. Those that follow her just to keep tabs on her, please stay."

So I went to the face book page  Exposed Fake Rescuers and found I was a member of a closed group ... I HAD NEVER JOINED... NOW THIS PISSED ME OFF ... BY WHAT RIGHT DID SOMEONE ADD ME WITH OUT ASKING ME??  And to such a hatefull group of people..
Basically what I do is share others  requests... I have run some 50-50 draws, but have posted the winners and the transactions giving the winner and the rescue the monies earned..

Please if you have heard that a specific person or group is a scam take the time to check them out ask for proof (Reciepts for when they bought or paid for things). Then make your decisions don't just take someones words as proof...

Every time someone stops helping an actual legal rescue... the animals are hurt.. and go without.

Don't let yourself be fooled by either a scammer or a person just trying to make trouble.

The ones I actually donate to have been researched by a friend who went to Sarajevo and visited with them...

AND I WANT TO SAY THIS I AM A RETIRED SOLDIER I GET A MONTHLY RETIREMENT and SOCIAL SECURITY.. I DO NOT NEED TO STEAL FROM ANIMALS TO  PAY MY BILLS!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH, BEFORE YOU GIVE DONATIONS OR BEFORE YOU TELL STORIES ABOUT OTHERS YOU HAVE NOT RESEARCHED FOR YOUR SELF..


END OF RANT....


 

DALIDA KOZLIC a Lawyer in Bosnia and Herzegovina NEEDS YOUR HELP:
Since my posting her requests yesterday  She only needs an additional 991.00 Euros... to pay FEBRUARY PENSION FEES..
Please take the time to go to her YouCaring Page and read:
https://www.youcaring.com/dalida-kozlic-animal-rights-activists-and-lawyer-517191



THANK YOU
Nelda... P.
  



1 comment:

  1. Brenda C offers no proof of who she is and the so called proof she offers is unreadable or cobbled together badly by herself. She relies on idiots to spread her hate as she can not abide animal rescuers getting money that does not go into her pocket. She relies on hate, ignorance and human greed and persuades others to help her close down sanctuaries. She is not a animal lover, she's a money lover and will go to any lengths to destroy who she deems a scammer. I can't wait to see this all blow up in her face, she's a vile, greedy human being.

    ReplyDelete