Sunday, July 10, 2016

teenager-with-stage4-cancer- wants-to-meet-Celine



THIS BREAKS MY HEART AND I JUST HOPE SOMEHOW CELINE'S TEAM WILL SEE THIS..

 

CANCER SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME  

 

ONE OF THE TWINS IS STAGE 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma and her dream... her DREAM IS JUST TO MEET CELINE

 PLEASE HELP

 Mark Golosinski Celine, I don't know any way to contact you and have been reaching out to fellow employees of mine for help as well but I would like to leave this here if I may... My daughter Jacqueline has been diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma she is 13 years old... She has a twin sister and they both are HUGE fans of yours!! They have been thru so much in the past 6 months (chemotherapy and radiation) and I would really love to surprise them with an opportunity to just meet you for a moment after one of your shows... We normally take a family vacation every year but of course this year has been very different and difficult with Jacqueline's diagnosis in January so we have not been able to do anything and she has been embarrassed with the loss of her hair, eyebrows and eyelashes to do much... I am not asking for tickets or a hotel room as I am more than happy to pay for ALL of the expenses myself but if they could just say hello to you it would mean the world to her and her sister. I know you probably get a ton of requests from people all over the world for things just like this but again I am taking a shot in the dark and posting this here hoping someone could possibly reach out to you or has a contact at Caesars where this may reach you. I would love to surprise them and attend your first show back in Vegas in Sept 20. We were looking at tickets in line last night and this would ONLY be for them no mom or dad just a very special time for them. We talked last night and they said they would like to give you flowers at one of your shows! So that is all I am asking if anyone out there has any connections or any way to contact Celine please message me in my Facebook page I sincerely appreciate any and all help to make this dream come true! Thank you all and God bless! Sincerely, Mark Golosinski

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to be off-topic, but I'm having a problem with my computer that you might be able to help me with. It's when I'm in Blogger. (All other areas seem to be working fine) Whenever I push the button that contains the words 'new post', the word 'loading' comes up - and it lasts a LONG time. Eventually, it does seem to work, but I have to wait 45 minutes or longer! Have you had this problem, and what are you doing to fix it? My computer is an HP Chromebook 14 (laptop) and you can contact me as follows:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Thanks again for your help.

    ReplyDelete