Friday, March 16, 2012

Starving Street Cat


FROM CARE2: http://www.care2.com/causes/boys-secret-rendezvous-saved-starving-street-cat.html

Written by Dawnrose D’Aloia of New Jersey
It was one of those hot, summer days when my son, Mark, burst into the apartment stating he needed “a bottle of water and a dish of cat food right away.” Since we already had two rescues, I had a feeling I knew where this was going. I asked him what he was feeding and he assured me I did not need to know. Three days this went on, and finally I demanded, “Show me what you’re feeding.”

FEED THEM FOR FREE
Please go click on this button only takes a minute...doesn't cost you a thing...

There is a button here that if you click on it once a day will help feed and treat animals..

Please go do a click daily...

Nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment