Saturday, March 24, 2012

WaysideWaifs.org

My Dog CoCo, part pit found on the road when she was about 10 weeks old.
Hi,
I just found out if you go to Goodsearch.com and indicate a charity they will get a donation each time you search. I had to use their listing to find waysidewaifs.org, any help is better then none. I was surprised too when I put in Genealogy and came up with several sites including Ancestry.com, It even found my genealogy websites.
A good way to get them money to help care for the animals..

Don't forget to go feed the pets

FEED THEM FOR FREE
Please go click on this button only takes a minute...doesn't cost you a thing...
There is a button here that if you click on it once a day will help feed and treat animals..
Please go do a click daily...
 
thanks.....nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment